lunes, 20 de octubre de 2014

Monday, October 20th of 2014
English Advanced III
Santiago Vázquez
María de la Cruz Rodríguez 

Page 26 Student´s Book 

My idea of a successful person is not just being rich. Being happy is the most important and most difficult achievement in life. For example, there´s a lot of people that are wealthy but they are not happy with their works or they don´t have a good relationship with their family and by the other side there´s people that don´t have a big amount of money or a big house or a nice car, but they´re happy with what they have, they enjoy their job and they are really happy with their families. Money is not everything, for me money doesn´t equals success. Everyone can be successful you just have to put your best effort in everything you do, everyday. You have to be a hard working person to succeed in life. 

Page 33 

Dear Isabelle,

How are you doing with your child’s birthday party planation? I hope everething is going perfectly. I also write you because I wanted to tell you that it would imposible for me to go to your baby’s party next weekend.

I am really sorry because I told you since a month ago that I would be attending, but my grandma got sick, so I have to stay and look after her, but I promise I’ll visit you soon. Although I’ve always been your bff, I feel guilty. Best wishes and lots of blessings for you and your family.


}Ana

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario