jueves, 27 de noviembre de 2014

I lost my heart

Ma. De la Cruz
22/09/14
I lost my heart in the beach

I lost my head in the beauty and calm of the beach. Every morning I used to woke up with the sound of the waves crashing the beach. I walked to the balcony and stayed there for a while, admiring the amazing sight of the sun reaching the sky behind the horizon.


The climate was really good; it was warm, but also fresh. During the afternoon my family and I used to go to the port or to the town. Tourists and natives talking with each other were along the streets. You could notice North Americans being nice everywhere. During this trip I learned a lot of the native culture. I went with my family, so I didn’t have nightlife. The trip was really cheap, and really great. I had lots of fun.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario